12.25.2004

Buang....

Yes... I'm back from a great evening wif lao po... so now see results... yes...buang.... can kiss me 2nd upper honours goodbye and smell the smoke...
It turned out that the modules I put in most efforts in terms of revision and project work & time were the ones that I didn't score and yes the few modules I didn't expect to do well got the well deserved results which I couldn't complain. This sem juz isn't gd... results really falling, even for project based modules.... totally dunno wat is going on... my design module was the one tat I felt most depressing, esp. after putting so much time and effort in it... didn't get wat I thought I would achieve... haiz... effort and work isn't proportional to my final results.... damn... f*uck.... doubt I'm going to put this much effort in my future semesters liao... already see efforts go down the drain for 3 sems le... perhaps Bioengineering isn't my cup mycup of tea. Really regret going into this field in terms o future working prospects... haiz... wat can I do now? hang in for another 3 sems see wat will happen lor... but I'm sure that I wun go into this field of work in future... really feel "disguisted" already... lol.... but ok lah, I have always been a outcast here at Bioengineering... the lowest of the lowest! HOHOHOHOHOH....
Anywayz, Merry X'mas everyone! Enjoy yourselves before the new year arrives!!!! Take care!