1.23.2005

Another week has gone by...

Well, the week's gone by in another blink of the eye... lectures, tutorials, blah blah blah... the same usual stuff tat bores most undergrads... the week's boring, but I'm definitely glad that Lao Po and I are getting well already... though not totally fit, we're getting much better... and I'm so happy! *heehee*

Life's nv been the same, the semester is totally different from the past... it has been a great time being with the one I love, and I know it will be in days to come... the time together and the feeling between us... what can I say? PRICELESS...

Though things are great now, I'm still trying to change into tat better person. It'll take time but I'm glad Lao Po's patient about it... I want her to be happy, coz when she's happy I'm happy. that's all I want for now... and I can't wait till then... 6 yrs... kekeke...