1.17.2005

A Hopefull Plight

In all the stary worlds above to the eternal bliss of love, We have all endured times so tough, That if a single star were to shine so bright to then simply fade from light, Like a heart in full bloom from a love so real.

We are all mere mortals on a quest for love, not to be judged upon for our mistakes in our lives. I know alot of the past of my life is hurtfull not only to you my love but to me also.

We know eachothers past, A past for us both on different reasons growing under such horendous conditions, Think for a moment on what we have not in our past but in our future.

We all have faults in our lives no matter who we are, I could be poor out on the street with nothing to offer but a heart that beats.

A heart aches in pain and crys in a river of tears more than what you realise, it feels when it speaks to you as tho it is not believed when for so long you have captured it and taken care of it. If a heart has never loved you then look at mine for i know deep in my soul that our love is for ever more.

In any case Lao Po, above all my faults, all i ask is that you can find the forgiveness needed to forgive me for all the terrible things. As I truely don't know how much longer I can go on with the upbringing of a past that in contrast i have to endure.

People will try and take it away and try to hurt us even more for this, I wish it would never happen, I am making it known to the world how i feel for you in my heart and deep in my soul, in hindsight my love all i ask is that i be forgivin for all my faults to embrace them and love me more for them instead of hateing me ever more.

I love you and i allways will, you are my one and true love, I hope you hear my plight for forgiveness as i have a endless love that forgives and embraces your faults to love you more and more with each passing day.

Hear my plight my Angel from far above, I do not love anyone nor will i ever be able to love anyone like i love you, unconditional love no matter what you have my love, Answer my prayers my Angel and forgive me for everything.