!@#$%^&* CORS!
Have been doing bidding for the past week or so... damn sick of NUS's admin staffs (for the late allocation of mods and poor information relay) and the horrible CORS bidding system... Perhaps I'm in such a mood because I couldn't take a particular module for the 6 consecutive semesters!!!!! ARGH.... It's so ridiculous... FNA1002E... how come u so hot? so many people bid for you? lol... Though it's frustrating to not be able to do something you want, sometimes it's better not to go head on to fight for it. There could be adverse consequences... But foruntately, I have the best backup plan by the 8th sem... I'll throw all my bloody pts onto that mod... see who can beat me... LOL.... time to conserve bidding pts..
Ok lah, I'm not really angry or wat lah... but juz dun like to do this type of bidding thing... 6th semester le.. still hate this current system... but well NUS undergrads have no choice at this matter... so have to bear wif it... 3 more sems of doing this!!!! lmaorof... Tahan tahan... Juz hope I can manage to get 2 other mods for this sem! Really dun feel like searching for mods for now... besides, it seems like my plan to do double specialisation cannot be done coz the prof says that one mod can only be used for one area of specialisation... meaning no double fulfilment... sucks... it's the same mod but cannot... so I dun care abt my original plans le... lol...
Take life as it goes! Heehee...
Ok lah, I'm not really angry or wat lah... but juz dun like to do this type of bidding thing... 6th semester le.. still hate this current system... but well NUS undergrads have no choice at this matter... so have to bear wif it... 3 more sems of doing this!!!! lmaorof... Tahan tahan... Juz hope I can manage to get 2 other mods for this sem! Really dun feel like searching for mods for now... besides, it seems like my plan to do double specialisation cannot be done coz the prof says that one mod can only be used for one area of specialisation... meaning no double fulfilment... sucks... it's the same mod but cannot... so I dun care abt my original plans le... lol...
Take life as it goes! Heehee...

<< Home