12.29.2004

Ok, I am tired of irritating pple...

Juz got another irritating comment... you pple juz dunno when to stop yah? I'm getting tired of saying again and again and again... always having to repeat my stand and beliefs, and I believe it's a gang of gals I'm repeating it to. It's a nuisance to tell pple who juz dun listen nor understand, treating advice as garbage and inhaling farts (common to most as "PI4") as oxygen. Give me my 75mm and I'll shoot them down. I have been a really nice guy, not using any vulgar language or stuffs on the net... but you juz dun quit... haiz... I'm quite disappointed in "you"... People have limitations on certain stuffs you know? For example, IRRITATING PESTS like Anonymous who have been posting irritating comments which have turned to be an abuse of my kindness for the public to comment on my blog.
How would you feel? If someone else does this kind of stupid abuse on your own email, blog, mobile phone, etc?

Confucianism says that "Do not do to others what you would not want them to do to you" (Analects, Book xii, #2)

Would you want this to happen to you? Think about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For Anonymous:
Your most recent comment has each and every sentence contradicting the next.... if I were your English teacher, you would have failed liao... tsk tsk tsk... Not that I wan to suan you, but every statement you make, you stab you ass with a knife (I'm saying that you make flaws everywhere) and try to cover the loopholes! GOSH! If you wan to tell me something on the net, prepare beforehand then post lah... so much time to think and type... but now you make me think you dunno English... My impression of you is very very poor now. lol...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To all my friends:
Well guys and gals, due to the abuse on the comments section by this irritating Anonymous, I have decided to only let Bloggers post comments on my blog. I sorry to all my faithful readers and regular comment-posters, but I have to stop this person from abusing my blog. It doesn't pay to be Mr. Nice Guy always.
I know you all will understand my situation!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh yah, I may stop blogging for a while coz it'll be a bz time bidding for modules and preparing for the new year and semester! So perhaps I wun be regularly posting le! Do take note! =Þ
Everyone, Happy New Year!