1.04.2005

Lovely lovely 2nd month anniversary...

It's our 2nd month anniversary! Wonderful wonderful day... Went out with my buddies too, but they realise it was our 2nd month anni... so in the evening, they pang se us... lol... Lao Po and I keep searching for them... but they run away le! Kekeke... so the evening was our 二人世界...

I must say this: "Thanks brothers, you 3 have been extremely understanding... I really appreciate all that you all have done." *salutes*

The evening was special... It was wonderful time being together, wif Lao Po... snuggling and speaking wif each other... letting words from the heart out... a special moment of bonding... I realise how much I love this girl and how important she is in my heart... Recalling the past 2 months together and the days of dating and outings together brings back memories... very very lovely, very very blissful...

老婆, 有你在我的身边, 我很幸福... 我爱你