1.02.2005

Why are there such childish scums around?

This post is due to the event of irritating scums who have invaded both my blog and my Lao Po's blog. For new readers to my blog, the blogs

http://www.yellowaura.blogspot.com and
http://www.szeki.blogspot.com

which belong to yours truely, Edmund (me lah) and my girlfriend(whom I call as Lao Po) have become innocent victims of abuse (in the comments section) by some irritating pests and scums.

I had been very patient wif these people for a period of time, however it seems like they do not know when to quit and not to be an irritation to people... I have been forced to change my comments section property to only registered users... and removing the chances of people and friends from posting any comments, whether gd or bad... BUT NOT AS SUCH OF AN ABUSE! especially for such prolonged time (from the time they started to abuse my Lao Po's blog till now)...

Writing Anonymous comments had been quite an irritation already... but now they have stooped so low, AND I MEAN BOTTOM LOW..., to impersonate me to post comments on my Lao Po's blog... haiz... Trying to reason wif them is like giving sewage rats a bottle of fine wine to sample... I have given up reasoning wif them coz they are juz hopeless.... Any further attempt to do so is trying to bring me down to their level... which totally disgusts me...

As Lao Po said in her own blog comment, these so called Anonymous are juz CHILDISH and COWARD... I dun wan to sound vulgar but I still wanna say this:

"GO SUCK A BANANA, YOU GUTLESS BITCHES... GET A LIFE!"