1.02.2005

My thoughts... deep within my heart

Didn't do much today at home, so had time to sit down and slowly think about things... and then post this.
During my blog abuse incident, which is still taking place, I recall some thoughts of mine that I had all this while...


"You can do anything you want, just make sure that in the process no one else is hurt or harmed..."


This has always been my believe coz no one wants to be involved in any peoples' stupid actions... It's their consequence, not ours... people always say. Everyone's self-centered, I wun deny tat I ain't... but if whatever that I'm doing doesn't directly or indirectly hurt/harm anyone else, then it's ok wif me to do it... even though I may be the one to be hurt/harm myself. Any actions taken by one should never inflict pain, harm or sadness to another... I believe in the circle of life... where wat you do will finally turn back at you... this is known in Buddhism or even most religions as retribution... What ever bad you commit in this life will be returned to you, if not this life then the next...
So in life, try not to do anything to coz others trouble... You may say that I'm trying to do the impossible, coz basically most things in life will have an indirect effect, but I believe that watever I do, the effects on others should nv be unpleasant at least... If there should in any case be, then you should at least step out to acknowledge it and apologize for it. If compensation is required, do so in your ability.

Another belief of mine is:
Confucianism says that "Do not do to others what you would not want them to do to you" (Analects, Book xii, #2)

I'm a friendly guy... almost everyone, or anyone, can be my friend... I'll treat everyone, even strangers with respect... And if you treat me with respect, I'll naturally treat you back wif equal or even more respect. I never liked to make enemies, being friends or even acquaintances is what I prefer in life. More friends means more support, esp. those buddies who go through thick and thin wif you all the while. I'm very grateful that I have found a few of such buddies already. But dun cross the line, if someone evers takes advantage of this friendliness or respect of mine, it'll end instantly... I dun make you an enemy unless you make me one. No one wants an enemy...
Hence treating others in a way you want to be treated is indeed what I strongly believe. If you dun ill-treat me, I definitely wun do so to you. But if you do ill-treat me, it will have to depend on the situtation... I can be very forgiving... but sometimes, some people are juz not meant to be treated with such equality, respect and dignity. Once you cross tat line, I will never give such rights to these people...

My stand:
Whatever I do, I try not to get others involved, esp. when it involves risks...
Anyone can be my friend, I welcome you wif warm arms... but dun cross my line! lol...