Enlistment
It was a surprise to me, 3 people I know have their family member going for enlistment today... 6th of January 2005. The day which will turn the boys into man, hopefully. Both my friends' younger brother, Xiuli's and YingJun's, went to Tekong today. It seemed like it was about the same timing, and yes the 2 young lads were in the same company, Hawk Comapny. As for the 3rd person, actually I'm closer to the person being enlisted.. he is my cousin, Benjamin Ong. Of course tat makes the person I know my auntie! lol... my cousin also went into Tekong BMT today, but I forgot to wish him to the best! omg... perhaps coz I was tired so I forgot about it totally.
But families these days shouldn't worry too much about their boys who are going army. Frankly to me, I believe the army is becoming a sissy one... So much more $$$ and yet serve less 4-6 months. Not to include less training! Shitz... I still remember my 1st ICT I go back kena treated like recruit, then see the NSF units so slack... nothing to do... wtf... lol, good life... haiz... times have changed. Especially after the "water" incident. I dunno abt the inside system, but it has been like tat all the while, yet one accident led to the army saying:"Orh, cannot like tat one.. not suppose to do one" (my way of saying la) Please lah, so many yrs dun tell me they dun noe... diaoz... so yes, after tat incident... army has become a Gu-niang camp... sorry lah, I juz feel tat way... lol...
So, XL, YJ and Bee-yi... no need to worry for them. Guys will hav to go thru this phase of their life. Juz let them enjoy their time there, trust me... they'll curse and swear now, but after NSF, they'll remember them as gd times... like I did, though there are many other bad times... kekeke... Now juz wait for the 3rd weekend, the parent-visiting day. Do bring a camera! Take photos of them BOTAK! lol... buy them lots of food! No pork please! Tekong is Halal place!
So here juz wish the 3 young lads a good time at Tekong! Enjoy your training there and learn the traces of life! Drink more water!
But families these days shouldn't worry too much about their boys who are going army. Frankly to me, I believe the army is becoming a sissy one... So much more $$$ and yet serve less 4-6 months. Not to include less training! Shitz... I still remember my 1st ICT I go back kena treated like recruit, then see the NSF units so slack... nothing to do... wtf... lol, good life... haiz... times have changed. Especially after the "water" incident. I dunno abt the inside system, but it has been like tat all the while, yet one accident led to the army saying:"Orh, cannot like tat one.. not suppose to do one" (my way of saying la) Please lah, so many yrs dun tell me they dun noe... diaoz... so yes, after tat incident... army has become a Gu-niang camp... sorry lah, I juz feel tat way... lol...
So, XL, YJ and Bee-yi... no need to worry for them. Guys will hav to go thru this phase of their life. Juz let them enjoy their time there, trust me... they'll curse and swear now, but after NSF, they'll remember them as gd times... like I did, though there are many other bad times... kekeke... Now juz wait for the 3rd weekend, the parent-visiting day. Do bring a camera! Take photos of them BOTAK! lol... buy them lots of food! No pork please! Tekong is Halal place!
So here juz wish the 3 young lads a good time at Tekong! Enjoy your training there and learn the traces of life! Drink more water!

<< Home