I'm ill...
Yesterday woke up, my brother already started wif painting the ceiling... so I bobian, after a quick breakfast do also... do ah do, till 5 plus... wif only lunch and 2 short breaks... my whole body aching.. very tired and very seh...
But in the afternoon, I sms Lao Po... she told me she was ill. I was very worried but I couldn't leave things unattended, as this painting thing has dragged too long and the family decided to get it over wif. So I told her to rest first and I'll come over in the evening...
Then in the evening I went over and tabao porridge for her, but she still had a fever. I got a cloth and wet it and tried to "sponge" it on her forehead and neck. Trying to bring her temp down. But when her parents came home, they told her to see a doc. So I went wif her to Yishun's 24 hr clinic. Was at the clinic for quite a while, alot of pple seem to be sick... very bad...
after tat, I sent her home and soon I went home myself... suddenly on the bus I felt very uncomfortable... my throat was unocomfortable, and I became feverish... I didn't want Lao Po to worry about me so I didn't let her know when we were both online later yesterday nite. She was already sick and doesn't need to worry about anymore things... Ard 12 plus I went offline and popped panadol to bed...
today I woke up wif a soar thoart and a slight fever... still ok, but definitely ill... but I'll live... Then come up to net to check if tutorial registration started liao or not... but I juz saw Lao Po's blog, I didn't see it last nite coz I wasn't doing anything online except talking to her. But now I feel so useless... when she's ill I couldn't be by her side at the very minute, letting her be alone, weak and feeling terrible... she wrote that if "she died, no one will know"... I read liao I feel so useless, and have failed to do wat a boyfriend ought to do... I dunno how to feel now... deep down in my heart I feel very depress, very terrible...
But in the afternoon, I sms Lao Po... she told me she was ill. I was very worried but I couldn't leave things unattended, as this painting thing has dragged too long and the family decided to get it over wif. So I told her to rest first and I'll come over in the evening...
Then in the evening I went over and tabao porridge for her, but she still had a fever. I got a cloth and wet it and tried to "sponge" it on her forehead and neck. Trying to bring her temp down. But when her parents came home, they told her to see a doc. So I went wif her to Yishun's 24 hr clinic. Was at the clinic for quite a while, alot of pple seem to be sick... very bad...
after tat, I sent her home and soon I went home myself... suddenly on the bus I felt very uncomfortable... my throat was unocomfortable, and I became feverish... I didn't want Lao Po to worry about me so I didn't let her know when we were both online later yesterday nite. She was already sick and doesn't need to worry about anymore things... Ard 12 plus I went offline and popped panadol to bed...
today I woke up wif a soar thoart and a slight fever... still ok, but definitely ill... but I'll live... Then come up to net to check if tutorial registration started liao or not... but I juz saw Lao Po's blog, I didn't see it last nite coz I wasn't doing anything online except talking to her. But now I feel so useless... when she's ill I couldn't be by her side at the very minute, letting her be alone, weak and feeling terrible... she wrote that if "she died, no one will know"... I read liao I feel so useless, and have failed to do wat a boyfriend ought to do... I dunno how to feel now... deep down in my heart I feel very depress, very terrible...

<< Home