Sorry Lao Po!
Err... ok, think my last post turned out to be quite unpleasant... I read the comments and felt like a spark is about to start a fire... omg... please, nothing serious is happening!
Thanks JS for commenting, Actually I'm at fault. My Lao Po will not know if I'm sick if I didn't tell her coz it was over the night. And I didn't want to let her become worried. So no one else is to blame but me, coz I kept it a secret in the first place. Pai seh pai seh... let u worried.
Lao Po... I'm sorry that I didn't let you know about my condition. But I really didn't want you to get worried, you were ill and I believe that you shouldn't worry about other things. But then again, I wrote that post and you realised it from my blog. I know that you are angry at me for not letting you know first hand, and I indeed am wrong for doing that. I'll nv keep such things from you again... I'm sorry...
Thanks JS for commenting, Actually I'm at fault. My Lao Po will not know if I'm sick if I didn't tell her coz it was over the night. And I didn't want to let her become worried. So no one else is to blame but me, coz I kept it a secret in the first place. Pai seh pai seh... let u worried.
Lao Po... I'm sorry that I didn't let you know about my condition. But I really didn't want you to get worried, you were ill and I believe that you shouldn't worry about other things. But then again, I wrote that post and you realised it from my blog. I know that you are angry at me for not letting you know first hand, and I indeed am wrong for doing that. I'll nv keep such things from you again... I'm sorry...

<< Home