1.30.2005

GEK Trip!

Today (29Jan) was our module's field trip to Changi Broadwalk and Chapel/Museum. Woke up very early ah... too long nv wake up so early le... (no morning classes wat..) B'coz by 8 am have to be in campus. Met Lao Po before we actually went to the meeting area but the group only left campus at 835am... waste my time... lol...

We went to The Broadwalk first. Not too bad, saw some "nature" stuffs and the beach... took a few pics.. kekeke... Then later went to the new ferry terminal and saw a whole new image of the ferry terminal... changed alot since the last time I went Ubin wif my JC classmates... time flies.. Our tutor (I think) talked about a spit but I didn't know wat the hell it was until the end of the 1st part of the trip.. lol... the pics will tell later...

Lastly we went to the new Changi Chapel/Museum... I went to the old one b4, so this didn't seem too interesting to me. Besides, Lao Po came here before during her JC days... waste of time? heehee...

The trip ended around 12 and we went back NUS and had lunch. Then we went home to bath and met at Toa Payoh... heehee... wanted to buy the "so called" famous Roti Boy that was a craze in the past (not too long though)... got it for Lao Po's parents to try too! heehee... then we also buy a toilet roll holder (I dunno wat to call it!)... looks very cute! now it's in my room! hohoho...

though the day was long, waking up so early in the morning, it was fun going for the trip! heehee.. esp when my Lao Po is wif me... it makes the boring trip into a fun one! hohoho... ok lah, so late le...still dun sleep will kena scolded one... I also want to sleep soon... my hair drying le... lol...

Here are some of the pics:


Changi Beach Club... heehee... no one there so early...


I thought it was the "spit" initially, so took a pic of it! But it isn't!!!


The new ferry terminal... can u see the old one that has red roof tiles?


Lao Po and me, wif the "spit"... lol...


This was taken at the Sailing Club... omg... Lao Po looks so "forced" to take the pic! kekeke...


There! I hope you can see the scenery behind! That's the real spit! It's juz a salt/soil/sand sediment... chey....