A 7 letterz of love by KiTtIe
M y dreams of a little girl came true...when
Y ou step to my life
L oneliness took over my life before you came in
O nly you took that pain away
V ividly do I remember I never believed in
E verlasting love
4 I was wrong
Y ou changed my whole world around
O nly you taught me what real love was about
U are the only one who told me "my love is for you"
Y ou step to my life
L oneliness took over my life before you came in
O nly you took that pain away
V ividly do I remember I never believed in
E verlasting love
4 I was wrong
Y ou changed my whole world around
O nly you taught me what real love was about
U are the only one who told me "my love is for you"

<< Home