2.03.2005

I am touched... I am sure.

It has been quite a swirling ride the past few days... things occur for certain reasons and I'm glad that it has been settled very peacefully.

Not giving details, yesterday something came up... I was feeling very down... but during dinner, when lao po tried to cheered me up.... she wei (fed) me... all of a sudden there was this rush of feelings thru my heart and mind... I felt very xin fu, very touched and very very fortunate to have Lao Po by my side... tat feeling was not unfamiliar, it was love... I know for sure that I love her very much and she is the one I will want to spend my life wif, no matter in times of good or bad...

She shall always be the sunshine in my life.... and I hope that we will make this relationship happy and forever lasting...

Lao Po, I love you....