Tempting but disaster in the end!
OMG... the whole post disappeared when I clicked the publish button... damn... so rewritting again...
Today Lao Po and I went Holland V, went to eat the Haagen Dazs ice-cream buffet! It was such a tempting deal isn't it? 2 scopes of ice cream already $8.50... and the buffet cost only $18 for all you can eat! Heehee...
Once we reached there, no need to say! Every flavour one scope! wah, when the serving came we were both shocked! Bigger than the Swenden's Earthquarke! Bigger than the AMK's AJ-Ice! omg... more than 20 scopes even though the menu only had 16 flavours... lol... we had another serving of 5 scopes after tat...but I cannot make it le... my stomach gave up on me... yes yes... I had to visit the loo... you should know wat I was doing... lol...
after tat, both of us were in a horrible state... cannot walk properly, or rather it was me.. heehee... went walk walk first coz too full to take a bus... sure vommit one mah.. but then soon after jalan jalan for a while, my stomach had the 2nd wave coming... diaoz... u guessed it! LOO~!
after tat, we went to a noodle shop to sit down for a while... we needed time to rest and digest the ice cream! heehee... I saw a dog pas by and shit on the pavement, then I told Lao Po I want to see who steps on it! then she say I so "uncle"!!! ARGH!!! but lucky she said the sweetest thing of all... she said she'll keep me company when we are old and see such things at coffeeshops, wif me... oh...so sweet... I felt so good.. heehee...
After tat, I sent Lao Po home... soon after tat I went home too, she didn't want me going home too late too... sweet, she is juz such a sweetheart! heehee... *blush* but on my way home, I felt mouth itchy and went NTUC to get a bite... but again... my poor poor stomach gave up on me... I came home and toilet again! lol... 3 times! I dun believe it! No buffet has ever given me such a hard time b4! Be it tim sum, sushi, steamboat, etc... Rice and meat are no problem for my mighty stomach (self proclaimed buffet eater), but ice cream... from today's adventure... no... definitely...
Well, Lao Po and I agree tat we wun try this kind of thing for a while... but our next target is sushi buffet! lol...
Today Lao Po and I went Holland V, went to eat the Haagen Dazs ice-cream buffet! It was such a tempting deal isn't it? 2 scopes of ice cream already $8.50... and the buffet cost only $18 for all you can eat! Heehee...
Once we reached there, no need to say! Every flavour one scope! wah, when the serving came we were both shocked! Bigger than the Swenden's Earthquarke! Bigger than the AMK's AJ-Ice! omg... more than 20 scopes even though the menu only had 16 flavours... lol... we had another serving of 5 scopes after tat...but I cannot make it le... my stomach gave up on me... yes yes... I had to visit the loo... you should know wat I was doing... lol...
after tat, both of us were in a horrible state... cannot walk properly, or rather it was me.. heehee... went walk walk first coz too full to take a bus... sure vommit one mah.. but then soon after jalan jalan for a while, my stomach had the 2nd wave coming... diaoz... u guessed it! LOO~!
after tat, we went to a noodle shop to sit down for a while... we needed time to rest and digest the ice cream! heehee... I saw a dog pas by and shit on the pavement, then I told Lao Po I want to see who steps on it! then she say I so "uncle"!!! ARGH!!! but lucky she said the sweetest thing of all... she said she'll keep me company when we are old and see such things at coffeeshops, wif me... oh...so sweet... I felt so good.. heehee...
After tat, I sent Lao Po home... soon after tat I went home too, she didn't want me going home too late too... sweet, she is juz such a sweetheart! heehee... *blush* but on my way home, I felt mouth itchy and went NTUC to get a bite... but again... my poor poor stomach gave up on me... I came home and toilet again! lol... 3 times! I dun believe it! No buffet has ever given me such a hard time b4! Be it tim sum, sushi, steamboat, etc... Rice and meat are no problem for my mighty stomach (self proclaimed buffet eater), but ice cream... from today's adventure... no... definitely...
Well, Lao Po and I agree tat we wun try this kind of thing for a while... but our next target is sushi buffet! lol...

<< Home